All Natural W180 Cashew Nuts (Kaju) - 450Gm
- Gluten Free & 100% Vegan - Plant Based Protein.Our NUTICIOUS Cashew W180 -are Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient,Good food for kids as it provides high Memory Power ,which are of supreme quality and handpicked.Good for Skin, helps to improves healthy glow on Face,Lowers harmful cholesterol levels, lowers Blood Pressure and Improves memory Power.
- PRODUCT FEATURES: Agricultural Produce of United States | No Added Sugar | No Salt | No Preservatives | Vegan | Palm Oil Free | Peanut Free | Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free
- NUTRITION: Cashew W180 are highly nutritious and source of essential macronutrients, packed in food safe material to retain freshness of cashews.
- WAYS TO USE: Roasted, can be blend with milk and have.
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing | Storage: Keep resealed and in cool place to preserve freshness | Type of Container: Zip Lock Kraft Paper
Our Nuticious -Cashew Jumbo Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient,Natural Source of Protein – Protein is essential for building and repairing muscles,High in Manganese –Manganese is an essential element for healthy bones.Good for an active life style, perfect for snacking Hearts best friend, contains oleic acid, improves cardiovascular system.Cashew Jumbo provide a great amount of energy, proteins, minerals, vitamins and fiber. In addition, most of the fats they contain are unsaturated and reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood..
- Gluten Free & 100% Vegan - Plant Based Protein.
- Sugar free | No added Salt | No Preservatives | Vegan | Palm Oil Free| Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free
- Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient.
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing | Storage: Keep resealed and in cool place to preserve freshness |Type of Container: Zip Lock Kraft Paper.
Cashews are considered a “brain food” due to their high contents of essential fatty acids (EFAs) as well as trace minerals such as copper and zinc. Walnuts seem to get all the glory when it comes to “brain foods,” but cashews are basically just as good!
Cashew nuts are good sources of these fibers. Dietary fibers help digest food better, however excessive consumption may cause bloating and significant intestinal gas production. Consumption of nuts like cashews have been related to decreased incidences of several digestive diseases.
The cashew tree is a tropical evergreen tree that produces the cashew seed and the cashew apple. The tree can grow as high as 14 m, but the dwarf cashew, growing up to 6 m, has proved more profitable, with earlier maturity and higher yields.
The production and productivity of cashew are highest in the state of Maharashtra. The highest average productivity of Maharashtra is 1262 Kg/ha. Andhra Pradesh and Orissa are the other two States in the 2nd and 3rd position followed by Maharashtra in the production of cashew in India.
Health Benefits Of Cashews
Cashews have High levels of iron, magnesium, zinc, copper, phosphorus, and manganese. Monounsaturated fatty acids that promote healthy levels of good cholesterol or "HDL". It also reduces triglyceride levels, which aides in better glucose management for a person with Diabetes.
Keep Your Heart Healthy
Raw organic cashew nuts are not only cholesterol free, they’re also exceptionally rich in omega 3 fatty acids and, in particular, oleic acids and palmitoleic acids, both of which are known to promote a healthy heart and circulatory system. The high magnesium content in cashew nuts also helps to lower blood pressure and reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol levels
Help You Lose Weight
Cashew nuts have a high energy density and contain large amounts of dietary fibre, which is incredibly beneficial for weight management., cashew nuts are packed with vegetable proteins that stimulate muscle growth and accelerate muscle recovery, making them the ideal snack immediately after exercise.
Maintain Strong Teeth And Bones
Organic cashew nuts are a valuable source of minerals including potassium, calcium, sodium, iron, copper, zinc, phosphorus and magnesium. Magnesium helps to relax the body, reduces stress and plays an important role in digestion.
Delay The Unwelcome Signs Of Aging
The powerful antioxidants found in cashew nuts combat the harmful effects of free radicals (such as fine lines and wrinkles) and inhibit premature aging. Cashew nuts also contain a small amount of the special flavonoid antioxidant, zea-xantand, which filters damaging UV rays and helps to prevent age-related macular degeneration (ARMD).
Recipe : Spicy Cashews
raw cashew nuts 2 cups
oil 2 tbsp
salt 1 tsp
black salt 1/4 tsp
black pepper 1/8 tsp
red pepper 1/4 tsp
roasted ground cumin seeds powder 1 tsp
mango powder 1/2 tsp
In a large skillet, roast the cashew nuts in oil over low to medium heat, stirring continuously, until golden brown (seven to eight minutes)
Transfer the cashews to a bowl and let them cool until they are warm (not room temperature, or the spices will not coat cashews)
Mix all the spices in a small bowl
Sprinkle over the warm cashews and toss to coat them evenly
Store the cashews in an airtight container once they cool to room temperature,Enjoy