All Natural Premium California Walnuts (Akhrot) - 450Gm
- Gluten Free & 100% Vegan - Plant Based Protein.Our NUTICIOUS California Walnuts -are Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient,Good food for kids as it provides high Memory Power ,which are of supreme quality and handpicked.Good for Skin, helps to improves healthy glow on Face,Lowers harmful cholesterol levels,Lowers Blood Pressure and Improves memory Power.
- PRODUCT FEATURES:Agricultural Produce of United States | No Added Sugar | No Salt | No Preservatives | Vegan | Palm Oil Free | Peanut Free | Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free
- NUTRITION:100% Natural Nuts ,Good for an Active Life Style ,Perfect for Snacking
- WAYS TO USE:California Walnuts-are Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient,Good food for kids as it provides high Memory Power ,It can be soaked in water and have dirrectly ,Roasted Walnuts blend with milk and have ,high Nutritious food for all.
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing | Storage: Keep resealed and in cool place to preserve freshness |Type of Container: Zip Lock Kraft Paper
Our NUTICIOUS premium California Walnuts-are Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient,Good food for kids as it provides high Memory Power ,Walnuts have high antioxidant activity ,Walnuts which are of supreme quality and handpicked.Good for Skin, helps to improves healthy glow on Face,Lowers harmful cholesterol levels,Lowers Blood Pressure and Improves memory Power. Almonds provide a great amount of energy, proteins, minerals, vitamins and fiber. In addition, most of the fats they contain are unsaturated and reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood.
Several species of trees around the world produce walnuts. Walnuts are actually the fruit of trees from the Juglans genus; they can be savory or sweet depending on how they are processed. This makes walnuts an incredibly versatile fruit. They taste great candied and placed atop cakes, baked into healthy cookies, or in a banana walnut bread. Alternatively, walnuts can be an addition to savory foods, as walnut burgers, a crunchy accompaniment to chicken, or ground into a flavorful pesto. Whether you’re making breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack, walnuts are a great go-to choice.
In addition to their versatility, walnuts are a healthy food. They are full of beneficial vitamins and minerals that promote overall health.
1 cup of walnuts (30 grams) contains:
Energy: 200 calories
Carbohydrate 3.89 grams (g)
Sugar: 1 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 5 g
Fat: 20 g
Calcium: 20 milligrams (mg)
Iron: 0.72 mg
Sodium: 0 mg
Walnuts are also a good source of:
- Our Nuticious -Walnuts Raw are Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrients, which are of supreme quality are handpicked and dry roasted.
- Suitable for everyone including kids, gym persons.
- Sugar free | No added Salt | No Preservatives | Vegan | Palm Oil Free| Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free.
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing |
- Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient.
- Storage: Keep resealed and in cool place to preserve freshness |Type of Container: Zip Lock Kraft Paper
Health Benefits Of California Walnuts
Benefits Brain Heath
Walnuts. Walnuts are the top nut for brain health. They have a significantly high concentration of DHA, a type of Omega-3 fatty acid. Among other things, DHA has been shown to protect brain health in newborns, improve cognitive performance in adults, and prevent or ameliorate age-related cognitive decline.
Walnuts are a good source of the mineral copper. ... Manganese has been shown to prevent osteoporosis in combination with the minerals calcium and copper. Magnesium, another mineral in walnuts, is important for bone formation as it helps with the absorption of calcium into the bone
Walnuts help maintain healthy cholesterol levels and decrease blood pressure, two of the major risk factors for heart disease. They are also a rich source of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) which is the plant-based omega-3 fatty acid. Walnuts contain 2.5 grams of ALA per ounce.
Promotes A Healthy Gut
Walnuts May Benefit Gut Bacteria and Improve Heart Health. Eating a daily dose of walnuts as part of a healthy diet may promote the proliferation of good gut bacteria that boost health and may help modify certain risk factors for heart disease, according to a recent study.
Recipe: Chocolate Walnut Fudge
1 cup paleo-friendly vegan chocolate chips*
½ cup unsalted, natural creamy almond butter
½ cup walnuts, chopped
Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you will need it later.
Use the double boiler method or the following to melt the chocolate: Add paleo vegan chocolate chips and almond butter to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is softened and melty. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth. Fold in walnuts.
Pour this mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Tap the pan to create an even layer. Optionally, use a spoon to make swirls on top.
Transfer pan to freezer. Freeze for 40-60 minutes or until completely firm. Remove from the freezer and slice into 18 squares. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.