All Natural California Almonds (Badam) - 450Gm
- PRODUCT FEATURES: Agricultural Produce of United States | No Added Sugar | No Salt | No Preservatives | Vegan | Palm Oil Free | Peanut Free | Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free
- NUTRITION: California Almonds are great source of healthy fats and dietary fiber, highly nutritious and source of essential macronutrients.
- WAYS TO USE: It can be soaked in water and have dirrectly, roasted, blend with milk and have.
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing | Storage: Keep resealed and in cool place to preserve freshness | Type of Container: Zip Lock Kraft Paper
- Our NUTICIOUS California Almond -are highly nutritious and source of essential macronutrients and are of supreme quality and handpicked.
- Good for skin, helps to improve healthy glow on face, lowers harmful cholesterol levels, lowers blood pressure and good for kids as it provides high memory power.
- WAYS TO USE: It can be consumed directly or roasted and can be used as spreads or topping and blended with milk and taken.
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing | Storage: Keep resealed and in cool place to preserve freshness | Type of Container: Zip Lock Kraft Paper.
Almonds contain lots of healthy fats, fiber, protein, magnesium and vitamin E. The health benefits of almonds include lower blood sugar levels, reduced blood pressure and lower cholesterol levels.
Here are some healthy benefits of eating almonds everyday:
Almonds are frequently used as a healthy solution for relief from constipation, respiratory disorders, coughs, heart disorders and diabetes. It also helps in the maintenance of healthy hair, skin and dental care.
The young, developing fruit of the almond tree can be eaten whole (green almonds) when they are still green and fleshy on the outside and the inner shell has not yet hardened. The fruit is somewhat sour, but is a popular snack in parts of the Middle East, eaten dipped in salt to balance the sour taste. Although almonds are not native to California, a hot, dry Mediterranean climate and developed water infrastructure create ideal conditions for commercial cultivation of the crop. The state produces 80% of the world's almonds and 100% of the United States' commercial supply.
Almonds are California's largest tree nut crop in total dollar value and acreage. They rank as the seventh largest U.S. food export. Approximately 6,000 almond growers produce 100 percent of the commercial domestic supply and more than 70 percent of worldwide production. Over 90 nations import California almonds.
Health Benefits Of Almonds
Lower Cholesterol Levels
There is evidence that almonds can help lower total cholesterol levels, LDL, and raise HDL cholesterol. 2 While it is not fully known how they affect cholesterol levels, it may have something to do with one of the many nutrients contained in almonds.
Benefits Blood Pressure Levels
Almonds contain lots of healthy fats, fiber, protein, magnesium and vitamin E. The health benefits of almonds include lower blood sugar levels, reduced blood pressure and lower cholesterol levels. They can also reduce hunger and promote weight loss.
Assist With Blood Sugar Control
Almonds, while nutritionally beneficial for most people, are especially good for people with diabetes. “Research has shown that almonds may reduce the rise in glucose (blood sugar) and insulin levels after meals
Effective For Weight Loss
Almonds are an excellent source of protein, but they may also have significant fat-burning power. Eating almonds every day is associated with greater weight loss and higher fat metabolism (Glatter, 2015). ... Almonds are high in healthy monounsaturated fats, omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and protein.
Recipe : Almond flour cookies (vegan, paleo)
1.25 c blanched fine almond flour ( Prepare flour by grinding Nuticious Almonds )
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup maple syrup or honey (sugar free syrup works fine)
1/4 c creamy no stir nut butter
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/4 (pinch) of coarse sea salt
1/3 c vegan chocolate chips or mix-in of choice. Ex nuts, dried fruit, dark chocolate, etc.
Raw sugar (optional) or baking stevia in the raw to coat dough.
Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda, maple syrup, and nut butter. Mix with a wooden spoon or blend with a hand mixer until batter is thick and ingredients are combined.
Add your sea salt and any other mix-ins of choice. i.e chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
Scoop out a spoonful (similar size to golf ball) of dough. Roll into a ball then roll each dough ball in pure raw cane sugar or sugar free sugar (if desired).
Press down with the hand or back of the flat bottom measuring cup (greased so it won’t stick). Once flatten, repeat the process until you have about 9-10 cookies.
Place in the oven on the center rack and Bake for 9-12 minutes. Edges will become golden and a little crispy around 11 minutes. Remove and let cool completely before serving.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge or room temp for up to a week. Cookie dough batter and/or baked cookies are also freezer friendly for up to 6 weeks.